lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] to Lwip - Wiki mantainer

From: Grubb, Jared
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] to Lwip - Wiki mantainer
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:17:21 -0700

Alain,

Thanks for the note. Most of the templates are not EXPLICITLY protected, but
are protected anyway because they are included in protected pages. (Protection
"cascades" into all pages included in a protected page)

I went through and confirmed that all the templates are protected. If you see
any that you are able to edit, let us know!

Thanks,
Jared