lwip-users

[lwip-users] Question about adding more ports to listen for

From: Gary Olson
Subject: [lwip-users] Question about adding more ports to listen for
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:37:31 -0400

Hi,

  I would like to add more ports to my echo test that uses lwip in my Xilinx board XAPP1026.

How could I change the code to accept 3 ports instead of just 1 port?  The original code

From the XAPP1026 document is below.

The function of the application loop is to receive packets constantly (xemacif_input), then

pass them on to lwIP. Before entering this loop, the echo server sets up certain callbacks:

/* create new TCP PCB structure */

pcb = tcp_new();

/* bind to specified @port */

err = tcp_bind(pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, port);

/* we do not need any arguments to callback functions */

tcp_arg(pcb, NULL);

/* listen for connections */

pcb = tcp_listen(pcb);

/* specify callback to use for incoming connections */

tcp_accept(pcb, accept_callback);

Thank You,

  Gary Olson