lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: 1.3.0 Converting issues - chained pbuf, parts sent twic

From: Alan L
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: 1.3.0 Converting issues - chained pbuf, parts sent twice
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:10:07 +0000 (UTC)

Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> writes:

> Sounds like you've got a locking problem, most likely two or more
> threads active in the lwIP core at one time, and a list is getting
> corrupted.  Unfortunately this means it's probably a problem in your
> port rather than in lwIP itself, but I hope that this helps you track it
> down.
>
> Kieran

My port application code has remained the same.  Everything is fine if I compile
in lwIP 1.1.0.  Compiling in 1.3.0 results in my problems.  The only port code
difference is that I wrote the initialization for 1.3.0 and is therefore where I
suspect the problem - I just can't seem to put a finger on it.

Thanks,
Alan