lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Choosing lwIP

From: Rick Culver
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Choosing lwIP
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:23:24 -0500

Stacy,
I am not familiar with Altera products or their perspective on network stacks.  I have been using lwip ver 1.2 for about a year now and have found it to be very stable and reliable.  I am using it in the "polled API" mode and am not using it with an RTOS and I am not using the IPv6 so I can not comment on that.  However for normal embedded use I have found it to be very useful and the comments from these emails are very good.  I can recommend it within in the context of how I am using it.
Rick Culver
(913)829-0600 x124