lwip-users

[lwip-users] Why can not use VC6 open lwip 1.3 porting project

From: zhou yi
Subject: [lwip-users] Why can not use VC6 open lwip 1.3 porting project
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:37:39 +0800

Dear all:
    I download controb-1.3.0.zip from the website, but I can not open the vc6 simulation project test.dsw, which is in "contrib\ports\win32\msvc6\test.dsw". Every time I try to open test.dsw using Visual stuido 6.0 with sp6, but nothing happen. Other dws file can open successfully.
    Does anyboy can open test.dsw with Visual Studio 6.0? Thanks