lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip.stats.memp[xx] : help for meaning of each element - lw

From: Piero 74
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip.stats.memp[xx] : help for meaning of each element - lwip.stat help
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:29:21 +0100

Hi all

I'm testing a simple application, i defined my lwipopts.h
Using debugger, i saw values in stats for lwip.stats.memp.

I wanto to understand what EACH element (i have an array of 12 elements) is.

And for each element, what are options which change value for avail field.

Other question:

what are the meaning of each field of lwip.stats.... i didn't found documentation about this.

Thanks
Piero