lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Device name

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Device name
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:40:12 +0200

And I suppose you don't want to define "lwip_device" in your HOSTS file ?

Note that an lwIP device using DHCP (with LWIP_NETIF_HOSTNAME=1) could register
its name in a DNS (with DHCP/DNS Windows Server, but I suppose for the same
exist on Linux), so, client using this DNS could do such ping.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional