lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Device name

From: S. Ali Tokmen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Device name
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:25:40 +0200

Hello

You can try using the NetBIOS naming service: it is supported by default in
Windows, MacOS X and most Linux distributions.

Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBIOS#Name_service

Have a nice day

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com

GSM (fr): +33 66 43 00 555 [Bouygues Telecom]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/