lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Sending large packets

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Sending large packets
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:41:43 +0200

Scatter-gather at driver level? I thought that's mandatory (at least for TCP)!

As to your problem, Julian, it might help to increase the limiting defines as it seems that TCP is somehow limited and can't fill pbufs up to MTU size at all times. So you should check the configured TCP window and TCP_SNDQUEUELEN (or what it's named, that's the count of pbufs simultaneously being enqueued). TCP slow start might also limit the segment size on connection start. But I'm not convinced this is the solution for the problem, unfortunately I currently can't test the code to look for the source of the problem... I'll try as soon as I can.

Simon