lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Status of IPv6

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Status of IPv6
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:16:39 +0200

> What is the current state of IPv6 as it exists in the CVS HEAD?
> It looks like it hasn't been touched in a really long time.

That is certainly true. There have been some fixes here and there:
As we changed IPv4, we did some obvious changes to IPv6, too, but
I don't think it has ever been really tested lately.

> Did it ever work? Where did it come from? Does it work?

I really don't know. The downside is that you can compile lwIP
either for IPv4 _or_ for IPv6, you can't use both in one application.

Simon