lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP API without OS

From: Mauricio brazuka
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP API without OS
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:23:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

i am using Nios II 5.0 IDE and i try to create one project with the NIOS using the lwIP as Standalone.
Is it possible to use the lwIP 0.7.1 without an operating system running with the NIOS II?
I use the Linux as development platform and i tried to run the example "unixsim/simhost" from lwIP together with the NIOS but dont works.
I thought the lwIP (api_lib.c) can provide the emulation of the operating system, but i dont understand why can I define the architecture (sys_arch.c, sys_arch.h) to my Hardware(NIOSII). I need really to do this?
I am getting error "SYS_MBOX_NULL undefined" when i try to compile with the Nios IDE. Under Linux the unixsim run ok.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot
Mauricio

Besseren Schutz gegen Spam - jetzt bei dem neuen Yahoo! Mail .