lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP

From: Bill Lawson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:02:32 -0400

Hey Everybody,
I've pretty much got everything working at this point. There is just one small hitch I'd like to solve. At this point I can request an IP address, I get an ACK back from the server, and then I make another request, and this going on and on. The funny thing is, that I do accept the IP address. The way things work right now is I wait until netif->ip_addr is non-zero, and then I make a call to dhcp_stop(). I usually make 5 requests, and get 5 ACK's before I accept the IP address. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

Thanks,
Bill