lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and emac lite

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and emac lite
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:18:07 -0800

Hi Adrian,
Ethernetlite just got ported over with the EDK7.1 release. Using the
ethernetlite core with the current implementation does not work as the
drivers are different for ethernet and the lite core.

You need to get EDK7.1 release. Also, in the XPS project of EDK. you
will need to specify the ethernetlite instance name and the MAC
address configuration as you do for Ethernet.

Sathya