lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Kernel Implementation into a Blackfin Processor

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Kernel Implementation into a Blackfin Processor
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:41:37 +0100

Fabio,

Paul C wrote:

If you read through Adam's examples, he explains how
to write a single threaded application by using defines and function stubs for the semaphores and mailboxes. If you have to change the LWIP code then
there is a good chance that you are doing something
wrong.
Paul
Fabio did not suggest to change the lwIP code, he asked if he could throw
away the mailboxes and semaphores for a single-threaded application.

In fact, you can do this by defining null-functions for them in the sysarch.h
adaptation.

Your application then simply uses the raw callback API.

An example for an empty sysarch is in the CVS contrib module ports/c16x.

Regards,

Leon.

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:22:57 -0200, "Fabio Yamada"