lwip-users

[lwip-users] Kernel Implementation into a Blackfin Processor

From: Fabio Yamada
Subject: [lwip-users] Kernel Implementation into a Blackfin Processor
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:22:57 -0200

Happy new year for everybody! : )

    I would like to implement the LwIP into a DSP from Blackfin
family. I don't want to use the thread aproach, though. I read in
Adam's home page (http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/os.html) that for a
single threaded core I don't need to implement the semaphores and
mailboxes.

    My question is: Can I just erase all the mailboxes and semaphores
from the stack? Will it keep the consistence?

    My experiences with TCP/IP stack aren't so big, this is the first
time I'm dealing with it and I'm a bit lost. :-) I have decided that
high level software development is not so challengeful and I decided
migrate to the embeded world (type of new years resolution...).

    I appreciate any help and documentation that might support me to
acomplish this task.

    Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

    Yamada
    The crazy brazilian.