lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ez80 lwIP porting - errors errors and more bloody error

From: Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ez80 lwIP porting - errors errors and more bloody errors!
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Jani Monoses wrote:
> I have never used it but did you try sdcc? It says it support the z80 family.

The z80 and the eZ80 are completely different animals.  It is possible to
use an eZ80 in the Z80 compatible mode, and Zilog makes a big deal about
this, but after using the eZ80 chip for a couple of years (and the Z80 for
over 10 years), I do not see any reason to take advantage of this
"feature" myself. It would be interesting to retarget the SDCC for eZ80,
but so far no one has done it that I can see.

--
Best Regards,
Robert

Join the fight against spam, support the do-not-email list.