lwip-users

=?iso-8859-1?Q?[RE:] [RE:] [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PP

From: Kishore
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?[RE:] [RE:] [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP=3F?=
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:26:49 +0100

>         Hi all,
>         Im m studying my  log in detail , and i have some doubts to clarify.
>
>         After my Link was established as sou see below, both ends are trying
> to send IPCP packets which both simply discard.
>         I think IPCP config req should also be escaped ,isn it? But this is
> not the case.
>         Why this happens?
>         Pls help.

Well,my guess abt not escaping charachter in IPCP messages is that in my case
since its direct connection  and not as normally  it would be thorugh modem to
an  ISP.
Since i have a direct connection, where modem and its instruction set doesnt
come into play,these escaping is not needed.

Is my understanding  correct?

Thanks
kishore