lwip-users

[lwip-users] #define LWIP_DEBUG

From: Johan Dams
Subject: [lwip-users] #define LWIP_DEBUG
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:49:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I've been playing with LwIP for quite some time now, but never used any of
the debug functions.
Now I wanted to check this system out and #defined LWIP_DEBUG.
For some reason my code does not compile anymore when I do this. I get a
"tipe redeclaration" of certain functions like the slow- and fasttimer
functions in the TCP.
Does anyone know what the problem can be ?
As soon as I remove the #define LWIP_DEBUG option lwipopts.h file, the
code compiles again.

Thanks for any comments on this,
Johan