lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ping out?

From: Larry Piggins
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ping out?
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

I've completed the changes that Adam suggested to make
the icmp_send interface more generic, and I've even
included comments so I don't increase anybody else's
documentation load :) However, it appears that my
work's firewall is blocking access to the CVS server,
so I can't generate a diff against the most current
CVS sources. I'll try to connect from my home
tonight...

Larry P.