lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp connection state from app

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp connection state from app
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:18:06 -0400

Thanks for everyone's help on this issue.

What I have decided to do for the moment is something non-standard, but
easy to implement. I have added two functions:

netconn_tcp_state(conn, *state) to api_lib.c
get_conn(s) to sockets.c

I can call these from my monitoring program and determine the current
state of the tcp connection (and then act appropriately). I tryed the
zero length write(), but it did not give the desired effect (it ignored
the fact that half the connection was down). Perhaps this is a bug?

Anyway, should I release my non-standard changes? Is anyone else
interested in it?

David.