lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Finally here..

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Finally here..
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:48:44 +0200

Hello David Ryan et al,

I agree that having a release plan, roadmap, or whatever
is very nice.

Especially since it allows developers to focus to think
in the same direction.

Regarding CVS, currently we work with the bleeding edge
sources on the main tree, and the stable sources in a
branch.

The only reason I can think of is that users blindly
grabbing a source will test the bleeding edge and
hopefully give feedback on outstanding issues.

Your idea might be preferrable, but I would like to first
stabilize on the current stable branch.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg