lwip-users

[lwip-users] Finally here..

From: David Ryan
Subject: [lwip-users] Finally here..
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 01:49:52 +0000

Hi everyone..

I've been trying to get onto this list for a while now. Discovered that the subscribe page will only work with IE, and not Mozilla. Strange considering this is a gnu web site. I also subscribed from another email account and found my messages were not accepted. I have no idea why. Finally, I'm trying from hotmail. I wonder if other people have similar problems?

ok..  to the point..

first off.. Anyone interested in looking at a playstation 2 port of lwip. We have a version based on 0.6.0 rc1 at ps2dev.org. We have also implemented installable drivers. You can check out the ps2ip (base stack), ps2eth (ethernet drivers) and other projects at our CVS repository at http://ps2dev.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

next.. I have been porting a DNS resolver (ps2dns) which is also available at ps2dev.org. The resolver is based on djbdns sources. I have found that to implement it successfully I really need a select function which is not available in 0.6.0 rc1. I've noticed the current CVS version does have a select function.

so.. what is the current status of lwip in CVS? Is there any plan to tag another stable release anytime soon? I would be happy upgrade our base tcpip stack; but would rather do it to a recognised stable release.

Thanks,
David (aka Oobles)

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp