lwip-users

[lwip-users] savannah -- WinCVS issue

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: [lwip-users] savannah -- WinCVS issue
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I installed WinCVS 1.3 on my  Win98 machine.

Did the login/Server info. settings as per the
instructions given at Savannah.

Then when I checked out lwip. I got most of files but
not the ones insde lwip/src/arch & lwip/proj. There
folders are missing on my local copy. Then when I
browsed the source tree on Savannah I found these
missing files having the attrib "hide".

Please some one tell me how to get these files along
with the other lwip files.

Thanks,
-Mike.