lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: lwip-devel?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: lwip-devel?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:18:01 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Leon Woestenberg wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am doubtful if this is the right approach, but what if I create a new
> mailing list on Savannah
> called lwip-devel?

I think it's the best way forward from here, but would choose something
other than lwip-devel.  How about lwip-support or lwip-discuss?  (I don't
feel strongly about this though, and my suggestions are just what I
thought of in the last couple of minutes, so if others have better ideas
that would be fine with me.  To be honest, it matters more that we have a
working list than have one with the perfect name).

Can we subscribe all the existing lwip-users people to the new list
automatically?

Kieran