lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] contrib doc

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] contrib doc
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:26:17 -0500

It should really be somewhere on the web page.

I still like using Savanah for the TODO list. I think it might get lost in a file.

Regards,
David.

Jani Monoses wrote:

I can check the doc in and then any of you can review and change it.
will the doc/contrib.txt name do or do you have something more suggestive?
maybe doc/devel.txt and that can have the ocntrib section the maintainers
section
and possibly a todo section?I like the in -source TODO idea better than
savannah because
it's a lot easier to work with.TODO as in a complement to savannah bugs more
like a task
list with ideas for medium-long term.
thoughts?