lwip-members

[lwip-members] tabs

From: David Haas
Subject: [lwip-members] tabs
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:32:44 -0500

I did some experiments and I guess I was putting tabs in the files although I don't understand how. I checked a file which I wrote and had nothing to do with Marc's patch and it did indeed have tabs in it. However I have not changed my editor settings and I tried to write some new code now, just like I normally do and emacs put in spaces and not tabs.

It's a mystery.

Now that I'm aware of it, I will watch for it and maybe I'll figure out what's doing it.

I will use emacs to "untabify" all files I check in from now on.

Regards,
David.