lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: new CVS module and new file tree layout

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: new CVS module and new file tree layout
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:40:55 +0100 (Westeuropäische Normalzeit)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:16:39 +0200 Jani Monoses <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi
> in the new layout of the project where do you think /proj should go?
> I suggest unix related ones under ports/unix/proj and the msvc one under
> port/msvc/proj

ports/msvc6/proj to be correct, and I vote for this.

If I ever get to include my ftp deamon, where should it go? I think I will
clean it up so it works under unix and then put it under ports/unix/apps?
And maybe there should be a list with all such contributions, so people can
easily find it and adapt it for their own port.

Florian