lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: new CVS module and new file tree layout

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: new CVS module and new file tree layout
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:35:43 +0200

Great :)
One more thing..have all ports in contrib or keep unix in lwip?For consistency
probably all in contrib even unix.Since not all developers use unix to develop
there's no reason to include that and favor a part of them (us) :)
Jani.

PS:If you're crowded I can do the dirtry work of setting this all up and moving
arch over.But it's not urgent so we can wait until you get around to do it no
problem.