lwip-members

[lwip-members] Patching small bug in udp.c

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-members] Patching small bug in udp.c
Date: 21 Oct 2002 21:33:59 +0200

Hi lwip-members!

I'm trying out the Savannah interface by fixing a one-line bug found by
Lars Kanis some time ago. The problem is with the reception of UDP
datagrams when the UDP PCB hasn't been connected (i.e., pcb->remote_port
== 0). I added it as a bug:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1469&group_id=3159

The patch is here:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=580&group_id=3159

I'm not sure how the bugs interface operates, but I marked the bug as
"Closed"; perhaps that shouldn't be done before the change is commited
to the CVS.

Should I commit this to the CVS without discussion, or should we discuss
all commits on this list?

Cheers,

/adam
--