lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Porting with not threads!

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Porting with not threads!
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:58:31 +0100

I think you are looking for the NO_SYS variable, which controls if an
operating system is used or not.

Maybe this is slightly more up to date:
https://lwip.fandom.com/wiki/LwIP_with_or_without_an_operating_system
There is also
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/tree/doc/NO_SYS_SampleCode.c
and the unix port in contrib/ which is pretty minimal.

/Erik