lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Porting with not threads!

From: Walter ZAMBOTTI
Subject: [lwip-devel] Porting with not threads!
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 14:57:23 +0800

I might be using an out of date porting guide referenced here :

https://lwip.fandom.com/wiki/Porting_for_an_OS_1.4.0

Is there is a more up to date porting guide?

Anyway it states for threads:

Threads

Threads are not required for lwIP, although lwIP is written to use them efficiently. The following function will be used to instantiate a thread for lwIP:

However there is no mention as what is meant to be configured in order to either use threads or not to use threads.

I assume there is a define that needs to be changed somewhere!

Walter