lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Question regarding calling tcp_output() from tcp_input() ea

From: Roy Shterman
Subject: [lwip-devel] Question regarding calling tcp_output() from tcp_input() each time
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:48:45 +0300

Hi,

I would like to understand if there is some hidden reason beyond calling tcp_output()
at the end of tcp_input(). we are already calling tcp_output() from tcp_recved() in case it is needed
by window size and amount of data we need to ack. this tcp_output() from tcp_input() is causing enormous amount of empty ack towards the other end point.

Thanks,
Roy