loco-dev

[Loco-dev] File Sharing development

From: Janico Greifenberg
Subject: [Loco-dev] File Sharing development
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:12:27 +0200

Hi,
it just came to my mind that we can actually start developing file sharing. The
basic stages don't need the complete tree. By basic stages I mean
      - make small parts out of a file
      - transfer them in random order from one peer to another
      - put them back together so you get a valid file
      - evaluate the performance of cryptographic functions with that.
For these things the existing implementation of the tree should suffice.
Or what do you think?

So long
   Divo
--
Warning! Taking anyone (especially yourself) too serious will be harmful