loco-dev

Re: [Loco-dev] loco compile problem

From: Janico Greifenberg
Subject: Re: [Loco-dev] loco compile problem
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:49:08 +0200

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 08:19:02AM +0200, . wrote:
> hi divo (and a.)
>
> running cons: 2.2.0-2, libpopt + dev: 1.6.2-6 and libglib1.3 + dev:
> 1.3.11-2 (debian woody) cons fails with:
>
> cc -g -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
> -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -c address.c -o address.o
> In file included from address.c:22:
> intern.h:26: gpgme.h: No such file or directory
> cons: *** [address.o] Error 1
> cons: errors constructing address.o
>
> gpgme.h is not on my system and the layout of my glib install seems to
> differ (there is no include under /usr/include/glib-2.0 but gobject and
> glib)
>
> what is gpgme.h ?

Gpgme is GnuPG Made Easy. This is needed for all the crypto stuff. You need a
version >= 0.3.6 of gpgme for signature checking to work correctly. I recommend
using the version from their CVS. To get that version do:

 cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/gnupg login

password is aononcvs

 cvs -z3 -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/gnupg checkout gpgme

than compile and install. Being a good GNU package gpgme has a make uninstall
target so you do not need to worry about the integrity of your debian system.

I'm working on a manual where I will include a section about installation.

So long
   Divo

--
Warning! Taking anyone (especially yourself) too serious will be harmful