lmi

Re: [lmi] Regression in group-quote PDF

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Regression in group-quote PDF
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 00:07:09 +0200

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2020-08/msg00003.html

https://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_d_c.html#a86c405ae265e6fdb4e393c4c9ada73c0
GC>   "mode may be one of wxPENSTYLE_SOLID and wxPENSTYLE_TRANSPARENT."
GC>
GC> Is that documentation incorrect?

 Unfortunately it indeed was incorrect (and for a long time, too). I've
fixed this in

https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/commit/e96155fecee150af5436fc26e8d55a4dbd8fc5f8

a few minutes ago, but it will take some time for the docs.wxwidgets.org
link above to get updated, as it's cached by CDN.

 Sorry about this mistake, I think it was introduced when replacing the
"generic" wxSOLID and wxTRANSPARENT constants with more specific ones and
nobody noticed it until now.

VZ