lmi

[lmi] Header pagination PR (was: Inversion of control)

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Header pagination PR (was: Inversion of control)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:26:33 +0200

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:12:59 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> * PHASE ONE
GC> - I'll apply PR 91 now.

 Just for your convenience, I've also rebased this PR on master, even if
there hadn't been any conflicts in it.

GC> - You tell me what wxWidgets SHA1 to update to.

 I did run into a problem with the SHA1 I had given you (there were new
-Wfloat-conversion warnings when building lmi with it), so please use
the latest f741031e69de73d5816cc56e99c9beba3ac820de instead.

GC> - Tell me how to integrate your latest stable set of changes. A new PR
GC>   rebased to current HEAD would probably be easiest, because I know
GC>   exactly how to handle a PR.

 I've created this PR now at

        https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/96

I'm sorry in advance if I overwrote some of your carefully crafted
alignment changes in this PR, I tried really hard to preserve them, but
it's not simple not to miss a single space/single quote/word change when
resolving as many conflicts as I had to resolve, so I'm almost resigned to
having missed something.

 I've done some minimal testing and the illustrations seem to come out
correctly here, but, again, my testing was quite cursory. I should also
mention that I'm still using a local hack disabling the assert checking for
GetTextExtent() in wx_table_generator::output_super_header() as otherwise I
can't generate any illustrations at all because I'm running into it.

 Please let me know if you have any problems with applying or using this PR!
VZ