lmi

Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initi

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initializer lists?
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 19:41:42 +0200

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 01:15:42 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2018-08-24 00:23, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> [...]
GC> >   https://github.com/vadz/lmi/compare/uniform-init?expand=1
GC> >
GC> >  With these changes the code compiles and the unit tests pass. I've also
GC> > manually looked at all occurrences of vector-typed members followed by "{"
GC> > (actually " *{") in the code and confirmed that they were correct (i.e.
GC> > used either default or copy ctors) and that () were used for everything
GC> > else. But, again, I could have missed something, so I plan on redoing this
GC> > tomorrow -- unless you beat me to it.

 Hello again,

 Finally I didn't redo it, but I think I did all I reasonably could to
ensure that these changes don't introduce any problems, so I'd like to ask
you to merge the uniform-init branch, with its single commit, from Github.

 I'd like to avoid doing white-space changes in the initializer list right
now as it risks conflicting with my other changes, so I'd prefer to commit
this one first, so that I could rebase over it and submit the PDF
pagination changes too, that I've finally finished (this is the good news;
the bad news is that I couldn't avoid the need for another wxWidgets update
as I just couldn't do what we needed without extending wxHTML a little).

 Thanks in advance,
VZ