lmi

Re: [lmi] wx 3.1.1 release (was: gcc-6.3 warnings for wx sha 41045df7)

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] wx 3.1.1 release (was: gcc-6.3 warnings for wx sha 41045df7)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:54:03 +0200

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:35:29 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2017-08-21 00:07, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> >  I'll check in my fixes soon

[Just for the record, this is done now, with the commit
c45a8d49f1718a4f9ffd4ccde90512a4a41dfc6c and the preceding one]

GC> I hope we can abandon gcc-4.9 and just use 6.3 for lmi

 This would certainly be preferable.

GC> Is there a scheduled release date for wx-3.1.1?

 Sorry, nothing other than "as soon as possible". I'd very much like it to
happen in the first half of October, but our track record of meeting the
release dates is not exactly stellar.

GC> Should we start now, or do you know of any problems that would affect
GC> lmi and are still being worked on?

 Right now, not really, but there are a few changes to wxDataViewCtrl that
I'd like to apply before the release that might affect the census editor,
so I will test it once they're integrated. I can also post here when we
freeze the release candidate for 3.1.1 if you'd like.

 Regards,
VZ