lmi

Re: [lmi] Question about "Numeric summary" logic

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Question about "Numeric summary" logic
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 21:32:17 +0000

On 2017-07-31 03:26, Greg Chicares wrote:
[...]
> I'm hoping soon to revise class FlatTextLedgerPrinter so that it
> can serve as a simple and reliable model for this PDF work. I've
> hesitated even to mention it because I've found flaws in it. If
> I can remove those flaws, it should answer not only your current
> questions but also potential ones you haven't asked yet.

I just pushed eight commits, notably showing "lapse years" the way
we would like the new PDF to show them: instead of showing a set
of values as of the current-basis lapse year, this shows the lapse
year for each basis that lapses, and the maturity age for each
that doesn't.

Here's the handy command I used to view the output; you'll
probably want to omit "wine " and adjust the directories:

/opt/lmi/bin[0]$wine ./lmi_cli_shared --file=../eraseme/ill_reg.ill --accept
--ash_nazg --data_path=/opt/lmi/data --emit=emit_text_stream  2>&1 |less -S