lmi

[lmi] Question about "Numeric summary" logic

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Question about "Numeric summary" logic
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 00:41:34 +0200

 Hello,

 I have a lot of trouble trying to understand the logic of
"numeric-summary-values" template in illustration_reg.xsl and I wonder if
you can explain it in some simpler terms because I think most of the
complexity there, e.g. the recursive use of the template inside it, is just
due to XSLT limitations and the real logic implemented by it might be much
simpler than it seems -- but I'm not 100% sure about it from just reading
the code and there are a lot of special cases, so testing this is not
completely obvious neither.

 So if you could please describe which years should be present in this
table, it would be great. Otherwise I'll do my best to reproduce the
current XSLT behaviour.

 Thanks in advance,
VZ