lmi

Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master 1ae2b52: Expunge HOPEFULLY; don't use ho

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master 1ae2b52: Expunge HOPEFULLY; don't use hobsons_choice() [393]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:23:16 +0100

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:33:12 -0400 (EDT) Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> branch: master
GC> commit 1ae2b52e15d03374d502c38d27d519d56d751e23
GC> Author: Gregory W. Chicares <address@hidden>
GC> Commit: Gregory W. Chicares <address@hidden>
GC>
GC>     Expunge HOPEFULLY; don't use hobsons_choice() [393]

 Thanks for this, I was always immensely confused whenever I saw this
macro in lmi sources, hoping for the best (but not really dealing with the
worst if it did happen) was such a quaint thing to do in the context of the
rest of lmi, which tries to be a bit more robust... At least now I won't
have to wonder why does this macro even exist any more.

 Thanks again,
VZ