lmi

Re: [lmi] Updating wx

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Updating wx
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:42:41 +0100

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:54:27 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2017-02-16 01:59, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> > On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:50:40 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
GC> [...]
GC> > GC> We're about to update wx, but if this calls for a wx change, we'll
GC> > GC> wait.
GC> >
GC> >  I did find a small bug in wxDVC too and I'll fix it soon, so it would be
GC> > nice to get this fix in the next update. Could you please tell me when
GC> > exactly would you like to update?
GC>
GC> Can we do it within one week?
GC>
GC> > I would then test some fixed revision of
GC> > wxWidgets with lmi census view more carefully before this is done.
GC>
GC> Thanks, that would be very helpful.

 Hello,

 I've tested the build and the behaviour of lmi master with the patch from
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2017-02/msg00053.html using
wxWidgets commit 41045df7ea5f93e4c07c1bd846d7127a372705bd and everything
(i.e. manual tests of the census view editor as well as the GUI tests,
which all pass) seems to be fine using it, so this is the one I'd recommend
using.

 Please let me know if you see any (new) problems with this commit,
VZ