lmi

Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] (no subject)

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 17:36:25 +0200

On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 03:17:05 +0000 (UTC) Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> branch: master
GC> commit 5bf279a08589d56e34f0afc6268a720939689cbb
GC> Author: Gregory W. Chicares <address@hidden>
GC> Date:   Sun Jun 5 01:08:45 2016 +0000
GC>
GC>     Regularize borland conditionals
GC>
GC>     This old compiler is not supported, but the conditional block
GC>     at the beginning of every '.cpp' file may be useful in future
GC>     for precompiled headers with other compilers

 Does this mean I could propose a patch enabling PCH for MSVC now? This is
the main (and practically only) remaining difference between my branch and
master, but it's a pretty extensive one as it affects all .cpp files. This
also means that I have 234 conflicts when trying to merge with the latest
master, so if I could make this patch now, it would be really convenient as
I have to update all the files anyhow.

 Thanks in advance,
VZ