lmi

Re: [lmi] System crashes with invalid input using input sequence GUI

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] System crashes with invalid input using input sequence GUI
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:56:46 +0200

On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:47:33 +0000 "Boutin, Wendy" <address@hidden> wrote:

BW> File | New | Illustration
BW> Payments tab
BW> Select ellipsis for 'Individual payment'
BW> Change 'until maturity' to 'until age'
BW> Select 'Add' button
BW>
BW> There is clearly an input validation error occurring,
BW> but the system crashes when the diagnostic appears.

 Thank you, I can reproduce this. The crash is due to infinite recursion
which results in stack overflow and it happens inside wxWidgets itself.
I'll try to understand whether it can be worked around at lmi level or if
another wx update is needed and will post here as soon as I have the
answer.

 Thanks again for finding this bug and providing a simple way to reproduce
it,
VZ