lmi

[lmi] wx_test_validate_output.cpp

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: [lmi] wx_test_validate_output.cpp
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:22:07 +0000

This test is giving me difficulty. When run as part of the entire
automated GUI test suite, the 'validate_output_*' tests fail:

NOTE: starting the test suite
[...]
validate_output_illustration: started
validate_output_illustration: ERROR (Assertion failure: Expected
wxMessageDialog dialog was not shown. [file
/opt/lmi/local/include/wx-3.1/wx/testing.h, line 315, in ReportFailure()].)
validate_output_mec: started
validate_output_mec: ERROR (Assertion failure: Expected wxDialog dialog was not
shown. [file /opt/lmi/local/include/wx-3.1/wx/testing.h, line 315, in
ReportFailure()].)
FAILURE: 2 out of 23 tests failed.

On the other hand, when each validate_output test is run on its
own, it succeeds. Here I share the 'validate_output_illustration'
outcome:

/opt/lmi/bin[0]$./wx_test.exe --gui_test_path=/opt/lmi/gui_test \
--data_path=/opt/lmi/data -t validate_output_illustration
NOTE: starting the test suite
validate_output_illustration: started
time=2254ms (for validate_output_illustration)
validate_output_illustration: ok
time=2254ms (for all tests)
SUCCESS: 1 test successfully completed.

What I can't figure out is why. Thoughts?

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.