lmi

Re: [lmi] Building lmi with pre-wx-2.9.5 snapshot

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Building lmi with pre-wx-2.9.5 snapshot
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:49:17 +0200

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:41:08 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I don't have CppUnit, and can't make time to look into it right now.
GC> I was hoping there might be a simple, self-contained feature test for
GC> variadic macros,

 IMO if the code using them compiles, it's already a good enough sign that
they're supported. At least I've never ever heard of a compiler
implementing the variadic macros incorrectly -- either they are supported,
or they are not. And g++ 3.4 definitely does support them...

 I could build CppUnit with 3.4 and run the unit tests if you'd like but
IMHO this isn't really necessary. But please let me know if you think it
would be worth doing this.

 Thanks,
VZ