lmi

Re: Re[2]: [lmi] change file formats to XML

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [lmi] change file formats to XML
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:49:29 +0100

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 15:42 +0100, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> And FWIW I also agree with Greg that symmetry would be nice to have
> here, at least I can't think of any reason to not want to clear the
> node in this code.

There isn't any (except for performance, in theory, but I verified that
it's a cheap operation on an empty node). I was just trying to explain
why I didn't -- knowing that it's always used with empty nodes -- add
such code myself. In case it wasn't clear, I do agree that the node
should be cleared.

Regards,
Vaclav