lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] wxmsw-2.9.0 regression: messagebox doubling

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] wxmsw-2.9.0 regression: messagebox doubling
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:06:02 +0100

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:40:59 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> At the risk of overstating the obvious...this:
GC>   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2009-02/msg00056.html
GC> would seem to be the worst of our remaining issues.

 This is the same problem which resulted in crash in my initial report,
i.e. the dangling view pointer wx doc-view code. I didn't have time to fix
it just yet (or rather I didn't have time to choose how to fix it...) but I
hope to do it tonight.

 I'll post another message if I do it in time for the next snapshot
generation.

 Thanks for your patience,
VZ