lmi

Re: [lmi] Non-ASCII characters in wx html help

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] Non-ASCII characters in wx html help
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:44:24 +0200

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 16:10 +0000, Greg Chicares wrote:
> I'm testing lmi with wx-2.8.9 now. I'm seeing one odd thing when I
> copy <pre> text: the first copied line appears not to be terminated.
> That's the only place where we need to copy from html help to the
> clipboard, and I don't mind using this workaround for now. Provided
> you can reproduce it, perhaps it could be addressed in wx-2.9.0 .

I fixed it on both wx branches, the 2.8 version is here:
http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/56333

The bug was more general than <pre>, it affected any paragraphs with
only one content cell in them (usually, cell=word, so you wouldn't
notice, but in the <pre> case, the entire line is single cell).

Regards,
Vaclav