lmi

[lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:32:25 +0000

[it seems like a good idea to split this into distinct threads]

On 2008-03-28 13:38Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
> Greg Chicares wrote:
[...]
>> (A) mvc_controller.cpp
>> s/wxControlWithItems/wxItemContainer/
>> Please help me understand the benefit of this change.
>
> It makes the code compile under wxGTK.

Okay, then it has to be applied.

This is the only place where wxControlWithItems is used, but it's
mentioned in a few comments elsewhere, so I'll probably rewrite
those comments at the same time. Can I rely on the assumption
that wxRadioBox, wxListBox, wxChoice, and wxComboBox are all
derived from wxItemContainer, on all platforms?

Is this the only issue that prevents compiling with wxGTK? Else,
can you readily say what other things need to be changed?